IT Service Desk Technician II
NECI, an Emerson Impact Partner, is the leading Digital Automation solutions provider transforming manufacturing, lab operations, process development and process control across a range of process industries in New England. NECI relentlessly seeks to drive the outcomes that ‘change the game’ for our clients and is seeking team members to join in our mission.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, highly detailed and process-oriented individual with strong verbal and written and communication skills along with solid technical skills and problem solving/trouble shooting abilities.
How You’ll Be Successful
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- Desire to be intellectually curious
- Passion for excellence
- Motivated to provide user satisfaction
- Ability to learn quickly with fast learning curve
- Ability to research and problem solve issues encountered for the first time
What You’ll Do
- Provide daily onsite IT support in the Clifton Park NY office as part of the IT team by resolving support tickets, ongoing issues
- Help provision and manage new users and configure new or replacement laptops and cell phones for employees.
- Help manage the end user inventory of laptops, monitors, docks, software licensing etc.
- Work with IT vendors on open support issues related to certain IT systems and platforms.
- Provide both onsite and remote office emote worker support.
- Assist in a variety of IT initiatives and projects.
- Help with developing documentation for procedures, checklists and IT system/infrastructure design.
- Some limitedoccasional travel to other offices in the New YorkNew England area.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-8 years in an IT support role or equivalent experience
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Must be well versed in all Microsoft Office programs
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Familiar with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Active Directory (AD) management experience
- Ability to learn and work with IT staff in remote locations while completing work direction independently
- Calm under pressure and ability to communicate clearly with end users.
- A+ andor Network+ certifications
- Windows Server experience
- Computer / laptop building experience a plus.
- Experience with network printers and file shares.
- Experience using a help desk / remote support management platform.
- Experience with audio/video meeting room presentation platforms such as tvsprojectors, Screen sharing devices, VOIP phones, TeamsGoToZoom etc.
- Willingness to work off-hours and/or weekends occasionally to support IT issues or projects. (rare)
Here’s What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- NECI paid Basic Life & Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Term Life, Whole Life Insurance
- Flu Shot Clinic & First Aid/AED/CPR Classes
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering Our Partners To Advance The World