Communications Network Analyst
The University of South Dakota is seeking a systems analyst with skills to design, manage, and provide direct support for implementing and maintaining campus systems, network, and infrastructure services.
Duties include working with various technologies and protocols necessary to provide USD and its satellite campuses with enterprise infrastructure and services. Services may consist of network connectivity, Voice over IP, e-mail, directories, firewalls, storage, virtualization, cloud services, and other network and internet-based services.
The position is based onsite at the Vermillion campus as a member of a multi-person team tasked with onsite support and on-call responsibilities for equipment and services at locations supported by USD.
- Networking protocols and operating systems
- Client and server operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Network hardware
- Network / Systems monitoring tools
- Identify and implement improvements
- Troubleshoot and repair
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Evaluate new technology
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, clients, and vendors
- Work effectively as a team member
Your application has been successfully submitted.