Senior Computer Support Specialist
USD is seeking an energetic and motivated Senior Computer Support Specialist to join the ITSteam, providing exceptional services to faculty, staff, and students. Candidate will be a member of the Service Desk team responsible for customer support and services via phone, remote, and onsite support. Candidate will report to the Service Desk Manager and collaborate with other ITSpersonnel to follow service desk best practice frameworks and established processes to support service offerings, resolve customer issues, and provide excellent customer service.
- Provide customer service for IT services including installation, assessment, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of equipment and software used by faculty, staff, and students
- Follow Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) process for documenting and resolving issues.
- Respond to requests according to established service level agreements
- Assist in project activities related to new services or service enhancements
- Communicate with faculty, staff, and students to understand requirements and set expectations
- Follow established processes and procedures while responding and resolving customer questions or issues
- Prioritize tasks to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service with demonstrated results
- Technical background with ability to communicate with a non-technical audience
- Technical experience with Windows and MS applications
- Familiarity with process management especially Knowledge Based processes
- Related degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.